According to Facebook’s old terms of service, when you closed your account with them, their rights to your uploaded content expired. This is their old facebook policy. In reading through the old terms, I… Continue reading Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever....
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!