According to Facebook’s old terms of service, when you closed your account with them, their rights to your uploaded content expired. This is their old facebook policy. In reading through the old terms, I… Continue reading Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever....
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Twitter Tools and News
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit