I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin