Here are even more tips, tricks and bargains for the Las Vegas Strip. There is more transportation information, Dining and Drinking, free and interesting things to do, good websites and more.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.