Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Wiki Mind Map
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition