I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Hello world!
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!