I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving