I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Hello world!
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow