I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Wiki Mind Map
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel