We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?