We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009