Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!