We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain