I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes