We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Twitter Tools and News
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.