We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!