The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes