The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test