The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls