We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Wiki Mind Map
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0