We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Twitter Tools and News