We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Hello world!
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers