We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.