The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Hello world!
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting