The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Hello world!
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!