The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?