I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau