I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept