Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Thailand Road Trip!
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept