We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog