We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress