I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Google Analytics
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog