I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!