Here are even more tips, tricks and bargains for the Las Vegas Strip. There is more transportation information, Dining and Drinking, free and interesting things to do, good websites and more.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.