Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Hello world!
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo