Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More